Even five years after his retirement from professional cricket, he is one of the highest paid brand ambassadors in India. He has had stints with a variety of businesses -- from restaurants to sports franchises.
1. Tendulkar is an investor in Smaaash Entertainment, a sports and gaming arena that operates in Mumbai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Noida, and Ludhiana.
2. In 2012, he backed entrepreneur Anjana Reddy’s Universal Sportsbiz Ltd, a sports merchandising and fashion retail start-up when she was only 23 years old.
3. Sachin Tendulkar launched his sports management company - SRT Sports - along with his wife Dr. Anjali Tendulkar. The company focuses on the post-retirement career of Tendulkar and manages brand 'Sachin'.
4. Sachin Tendulkar launched his premium menswear retail brand in association in Arvind Fashion brands.
5. Tendulkar invested in a tech-based startup, Smartron, that makes products such as phones, hybrid laptops, and wearables among others.
6. Sachin Tendulkar invested in Australian-based - Spartan Sports, innovative sport product developer, He was also appointed as a board of member.